Once you take action, you leave anxiety in the past, move toward measurable outcomes, and get control over your life.
At the Stevie Kidd Pathway, we have undertaken a study for all consultations that have taken place this year, and we assessed what outcomes leaders have taken based on the experience they had. We put a description next to each outcome. It was fascinating.
Taking action doesn’t make life easy… it makes it better
Stevie Kidd has always explained to people that we all have the same Neurology; it’s about how we use it; if we have not conditioned our minds to experience the present as often as possible, we will never permit ourselves to see the future, we could have. Our past experiences will determine our future and imprison us to move forward, so we stay where we are and hope things will improve.
We as human beings must connect to the end we want to experience with all sensory experiences, as doing so will mean our Neurology will be more connected to moving forward than viewing the past.
ONE DAY, OR DAY ONE. IT’S YOUR DECISION..
What did we discover over six months of consultations?
This is fascinating as this is the visibility of how we have different maps of the world, which are based on past experiences and beliefs. It’s also determined by the people and environment you are around, through the music you listen to, what you watch, what you read, and how much you invest in your growth personally and professionally.
Forty-five consultations across seven sectors in six months – businesses turning over £1 million through to £100 million businesses – below were the outcome in the last six months.
These outcomes have also led The Stevie Kidd Pathway to create three new specific products as this experience continually reflects back on us as we constantly ask ourselves, “Who is our Customer?” & “Who is the customer we are not thinking about today?”
Methodology to combat all of what’s below is a model that gets results of what you want, the fastest way to remove you from what you know!
The way we think about reality is not reality. We operate from a “map” of reality that must be flawed. A map is static, limited and symbolic, reality is dynamic, ever-changing and infinitely complex.
Our findings over the last six months of the type of leaders we have engaged with:
- The Leader of Business who says “Let’s Get Started, simply Map it Out” (They want a full Pathway – Life Balance – 8 Business Forces Framed, Understanding Neurology – Understand Emotions – RYP Events engagement – Only see Evolving and Growing – Motivated to mirror and model and do the work consistently and continually)
- The Leader or Business that engages but cannot see the benefit so falls away and does not do the work and ceases to engage?
- The Leader and Business who does not engage because the meaning they give to investment is way out of their comfort zone. They look at past investments with no return and create a story in their head that will be the same as before!
- Leader or Business has no road map personally or professionally, when asked about areas of life and business for 3,6,9,12 months ahead, it is very difficult to even see the roads ahead. The mind is programmed to their past.
- Its overwhelming; the leader is in the trenches and doing it all alone and wants to engage but has no time and doing it all himself, the mantra that is repeated is “I am Busy” or “We are chokers” or “You have no idea” or “Not got a minute” or ” You know how it is” or ” It is what it is.”
- Significance and Ego – Destroys their future they can have as ego and having a level of significance means they stick to what they know!
- Pick n Mix client – No framework or structure; instead of seeing the multi-screen cinemas with IMAX where you decide to build multiple screens, or i.e. divisions, you do not even get to seat in any of the screens as you’re grabbing your pick n mixes and running back down escalator running back to offices with your golden nuggets you caught. No successful timeline in that strategy as that only helps in the now.
- No Passion for what you’re doing, so explore but no natural appetite to move things forward!
- You do not understand your own story personally or professionally, it only becomes conscious to you, when we ask permission to give you feedback. The feedback we give you is we do not understand what you have outlined, so we ask, do you, the answer often is no. If you don’t understand it, no one else will.
- Business partners conflicted – One business partner sees the value, but the other does not, always the one who does not see value influences the one who does.
- Leader who comes to see you are extremely motivated and leaves saying this is absolutely amazing – Then you never ever hear from that person again.
- Business is not ready, or personal circumstances do not allow the person to commence a journey.
- Identity – Looking through the wrong lens, looking through operator, producer, manager instead of leader or entrepreneur- so their identity holds them back.
- Wrong people in the boardroom or wrong people as managers – if I take this on I’ll get it, but everyone around me will not get it.
- The leader who comes for consultation but never comes back to you, shuts down communication but then returns months later to engage because they saw a video Stevie has done or seen a client who has accelerated with the journey. Which is what has influenced a change of direction, as they can now see their own journey.
- Pathway has stated you’re not ready because your showing signs you will not do the work.
- You tell yourself at the age of 59 I am too old for this; it would be different if we met when I was in my 30s. Stevie points to his wall and says Lawrie, my role model, lived till he was 89; just imagine you may have another 40 years left.
- Your mindset holds you back; you’re the roadblock and very convincing.
- The leader who is all in and wants to do events and maps out three instantly on a timeline.
- The leader who is all in but the forefront of all that they want is peace of mind and understands how to nurture the mind daily as a way of being.
- The leader who engages because they want a completely new blueprint and life map but wants to understand themselves more at pace.
- The Leader who simply knows deep inside he can do more, be more, and contribute more; they want to have more connection with self and people; they want to grow and love unconditionally but want to give back as a way of life.
- Legacy mindset – Highest of standards they set themself- they see life’s meaning and how they can contribute to many partnerships globally and can make a difference. They lead a life by serving – giving – growing – they innovate – they teach – they are the example – and growth is a way of being.
It’s fascinating how we all have different views of the world. When leaders come to the office, Stevie asks people to look out the window and let them know what they see, he then repeats what he sees, and it’s different. It’s the beginning to get leverage. We are all unique and can do great things with our lives, and it’s proven that our own psychology holds us back.
Who are you?
- What do you want?
- What’s important to you?
- What’s your passion and purpose?
- How do you know what you want is what you want?
- When were you at your happiest?
- Are you happy?
- When will you be happier?
- Who are you most days, and is this really you?
Stevie has spent his life being developed to understand who he is, the real authentic self. Stevie pays attention to your present and future self, and his message is if you connect with every sense to what you want your future to be, you’ll be more driven to move forward continually.
In moving forward, you recognise progress, which means you’ll remain motivated. When you bring being present into your day, you’ll learn to understand yourself more, allowing you to see more and be more.
I am sure you can relate to many of the points above but remember, where you are today is where you are meant to be. Stevie moved away from where he was by changing the people around him and the environment and being coached and developed. As this overridden what he knew, his life became a masterpiece rather than a hamster wheel.
Stevie and Ryan Life have been one of the multiple areas of support across us. Without it, the pathway would not exist. The message from the team of the Pathway is to continue to be supported as you continue to grow and evolve.